The annual general meeting (AGM) is a meeting of the board and the general BCNPA membership, and is a requirement of our constitution. The BCNPA AGM is held as part of the larger annual BCNPA Conference in June.
AGM attendance is limited to BCNPA members.
Typical business conducted at the AGM include:
- Announcing newly elected members to the board of directors (based on the on line voting results).
- Reviewing and voting on resolutions that were submitted in advance.
- Reviewing business activities of the past membership cycle.
- Addressing questions and comments from members.
- Processing membership purchases and renewals.
Individual BCNPA members may vote for board nominees and proposed resolutions as per the BCNPA Bylaws. (Sorry: student and associate members do not have voting rights). Please review the voting procedures .
BCNPA Annual General Meeting 2017
Date: June 1, 2017
Location: Vancouver Island Conference Centre
Review the 2016 annual report below for business conducted last membership cycle.