Both nominators and nominees must be BCNPA members in good standing, and hold an active membership. We will verify all candidates as per BCNPA bylaws.
To formally submit your nomination(s):
- Log into your member profile.
- Select Forms from the main menu.
- Select Board Nomination Form. (This is an electronic form.)
- Complete the form in full. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Submit nomination.
Please ensure that the person you are nominating knows their name is being submitted!
We also encourage all candidates to speak with any of BCNPA’s board to learn more about the role and to ask any questions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit this request.
Important Dates for 2017
- Nominations submission process opens: April 1, 2017.
- Nominations submission process closes: May 12, 2017.
The Voting Process
As per BCNPA’s bylaws, the election of officers will occur by email ballot:
- BCNPA’s Secretary emails instructions and ballots containing candidate names and the positions they are nominated for to all active members. May 17th, 2017
- Ballots need to be returned to BCNPA by TBA. May 25th, 2017
- Should the election of officers by email fail, voting will take place at the AGM
Questions on the nomination and voting process can be emailed to email@example.com.