Both nominators and nominees must be BCNPA members in good standing, and hold an active membership. We will verify all candidates as per BCNPA bylaws.
To formally submit your nomination(s):
- Log into your member profile.
- Click this link: Board Nomination Form. (This is an electronic form.)
- Complete the form in full. Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Submit nomination.
Please ensure that the person you are nominating knows their name is being submitted!
Executive job descriptions can be found at: Executive Board Job Descriptions We also encourage all candidates to speak with any of BCNPA’s board to learn more about the role and to ask any questions. Please email email@example.com to submit this request.
Positions available for nomination for the 2018 term are:
- President Elect (3 year total term that includes acting as the President Elect, President, and finally Past President)
- Secretary (2 years)
- Regional Director – Island (2 years)
- Regional Director – Fraser (2 years)
- Regional Director – PHSA (one year term)
- NP Student Representative (1 year)
Important Dates for 2018
- Nominations submission process opens: April 1, 2018
- Nominations submission process closes: May 17, 2018
The Voting Process
As per BCNPA’s bylaws, the election of officers will occur by email ballot:
- BCNPA’s Secretary emails instructions and ballots containing candidate names and the positions they are nominated for to all active members: May 21, 2018
- Ballots need to be returned to BCNPA by: May 27, 2018
- Should the election of officers by email fail, voting will take place at the AGM
Questions on the nomination and voting process can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.