BCNPA NP Awards of Excellence
Do you know a Nurse Practitioner who provides exemplary teaching, research, clinical practice or administration to the Nurse Practitioner collaborative community in BC?
For the first time in the history of the association, BCNPA will be recognizing two exceptional nurse practitioner members in the province with the inaugural BCNPA Award of Excellence.
We are seeking NPs who have demonstrated excellence, commitment and dedication in any of the domains of NP practice:
- Clinical practice.
- Health or professional advocacy.
This is an annual award presented at the BCNPA Conference in Nanaimo, with the first-ever awards presentation taking place at this year’s gala dinner evening in June.
In general, all nominees must:
- Be active members in good standing with BCNPA.
- Actively practicing as a nurse practitioner (NP) in BC.
- Have exceptional character, integrity and ethical conduct.
- Be an exemplary practitioner in area of practice
- Have made an exceptional contribution to improving the health of patients in the domains of teaching, research, clinical practice, administration or health advocacy.
Note: the nominee does not need to meet each domain specific criteria.
Please click on the domains of practice below for specific criteria and related descriptors:
Nominate a Candidate Now!
Please complete the nomination form and follow the directions indicated to submit form and required documents: Nomination Form
(Note: once you open the form, you must download it to be able to fill it out)
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org