Welcome to BCNPA’s Member only section!
We hope you are able to utilize and benefit from the member’s only features including job postings, encounter code modules, members only resources, and more.
As a member it is important to keep your information current so please ensure your profile is up to date. If you are an NP accepting new patients be sure to indicate this in your profile. To update your profile follow these simply instructions:
Click “profile” at the very top of the BCNPA website- this will take you to your profile as long as you are logged in.
Once in profile you can make any changes you like here are some tips:
- Be sure to include your first and last name, as well as nickname (which can be your first and last name also)
- Put in the email that you would like the public to be able to see
- Put in brief biographical info such as your title/degrees and the type of practice you have. For example: Fiona Hutchison MSc. Nurse Practitioner (Family). Works in a Primary care Practice in Burnaby and is accepting new patients who have underlying mental health or addictions issues.
- Under personal information address put the location of your clinic or practice and associated phone number and email (not your personal address/email) you can enter your personal phone number where it says personal phone – this will not be displayed only the business phone number will be displayed.
- Please indicate whether you are currently accepting patients by ticking the “I am accepting new patients” box
- For patient type please indicate whether patient can self-refer or outside referral required for example – “self-referral” or “referral required from mental health program” or “referral required from another health care provider” etc.
- Complete the employer and education information accordingly and complete the membership questionnaire
- Be sure to click “Update” at the bottom of page.