BCNPA supports Nurse Practitioners to provide accessible, efficient and effective healthcare that meets the highest standards of practice. BCNPA advocates for NPs in BC and promotes the profile of NPs in BC and across Canada.
We are glad you are considering becoming a member of BCNPA! Membership has its benefits – here are a few: access to job postings, encounter code modules, members only resources and networking with NPs around the province. Here’s your chance to make a difference. Join Now!
Membership Profiles - we ask that you keep your profile up to date- to access your profile simply login and select “profile” in the upper right hand corner of the website page.
Membership Renewal Reminder
The membership year begins April first (1st) and ends March thirty-first (31st). This is your friendly reminder to renew your BCNPA membership.
Be heard by participating in BC’s only nurse practitioner network. BCNPA represents NPs on a variety of issues with key stakeholders (e.g. CRNBC, BC’s health authorities, BC Ministry of Health).
By getting involved, you will be part of a professional community that supports and advances the interests of other nurse practitioners, as well as develops the professional environment where nurse practitioners can provide the best care possible to our clients.
Our members are nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students from across BC’s healthcare system.
Remember the membership year begins April first (1st) and ends March thirty-first (31st).
The BCNPA is pleased to be able to offer electronic payment for membership dues effective April 3, 2011. Should you have any difficulty with the payment process please contact the BCNPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Membership Package: $240/year
- Applies to individuals who are eligible for NP registration with CRNBC
- Access to a online NP registry representing professionals across the province
- Secured access to online announcements of special events, job postings, educational resources, and news
- Member rates at events, conferences, and informal networking programs
- CAAPN membership
- Access to advertising of career opportunities
- Single vote at annual AGM
- New Members wishing to join after Oct 1st will be granted a pro-rated fee of 50% the usual fee.
Student Membership Package: $90/year.
- Complementary Membership for First Year NP Students ! First year NP students are offered a complimentary student membership for remainder of BCNPA member year (until March 31st). At that time, they will have the opportunity to renew at the posted student rate. See below for details on how to register if you are a first year student.
- All the benefits of the Active Membership package, but priced for NP student budgets
- Proof of student status, or student ID required
- CAAPN membership
- Student members may attend the AGM, but are not eligible to vote
Associate Membership Package: $90/year
- All the benefits of the Active Membership package, but applies to nurses interested in the NP practice
- CAPN membership
- Associate members may attend the AGM, but are not eligible to vote
How to Register or Renew:
First year complementary students: Register online using the usual form, in comment box note “first year student” and include the University you attend then select “Pay by Cheque” do not send cheque you will be activated as a student member.