The Communications Committee is pleased to present new materials for use at your office, clinic, or next trade show. At this time, we are unable to offer hardcopies. However, all items may be downloaded from the links below and printed copies made on your own.
BC’s Nurse Practitioners Brochure
Tri-fold brochure describes the NP role in BC. Appropriate for circulation to patients and the general public. Prints double-sided on 8.5″ X 11″.
NPs Create Positive Change in the Health of All British Columbians
This infographic/poster describes the NP role in BC. Prints on 8.5″ X 11″.
BCNPA Membership Leaflet
Describes BCNPA and the perks of membership. Prints double-sided on 8.5″ X 11″.
2017 Nursing Week Poster Series
Member profiles in infographic/poster form that describes BC NPs in various practice environments. Appropriate for patients and the general public. Each prints on 8.5″ X 11″.
- Minna Miller: First Canadian NP to be named a fellow of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
- Alexander Wong: First NP in BC to work in critical care/intensive care unit located in Abbotsford Regional Hospital.
- Belinda-Ann Furlan and Tracy Gwozd: NP team who work in electrophysiology at the Heart Centre in St. Paul’s Hospital.
- Bonnie Giovannetti: An NP(A) working in neurology along with seven neuro-surgeons out of Vancouver General Hospital.
- Erin Berukoff: An NP(F) whose primary care practice serves the population on the Sunshine Coast.
- Camara Van Breemen: An NP(F) who works with sick children and their families at Canuck Place Hospice. Also an NP who is not connected to a health authority.
- Tamera Stilwell: An NP(F) who is a member of a larger NP team providing NP-led care to marginalized women in Vancouver’s Downtown East Side.
- Valerie Jefferd: An NP(F) born Haida Gwaii who provides primary care to First Nations communities across the Cowichan Valley.