BCNPA Annual General Meeting
AGM attendance is limited to BCNPA members.
Typical business conducted at the AGM include:
- Announcing newly elected members to the board of directors (based on the on line voting results).
- Reviewing and voting on resolutions that were submitted in advance.
- Reviewing business activities of the past membership cycle.
- Addressing questions and comments from members.
- Processing membership purchases and renewals.
Individual BCNPA members may vote for board nominees and proposed resolutions as per the BCNPA Bylaws. (Sorry: student and associate members do not have voting rights). Please review the voting procedures .
BCNPA Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2018
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2018
Time: 3:30 pm
Location: Vancouver Island Conference Centre, Nanaimo, BC
Please Note: The AGM will not be broadcast live over the internet this year based on past low number of participants and the high cost of this service. The 2018 meeting will be recorded and then posted to the web for viewing afterward.
Review the 2016 annual report below for business conducted last membership cycle.