BCNPA Awards of Excellence!
Do you know a Nurse Practitioner who provides exemplary teaching, research, clinical practice or administration to the Nurse Practitioner collaborative community in BC?
BCNPA will be recognizing two exceptional nurse practitioner members in the province with the BCNPA Award of Excellence.
We are seeking NPs who have demonstrated excellence, commitment, and dedication in any of the domains of NP practice:
- Clinical practice
- Health or professional advocacy
This is an annual award presented at the BCNPA Conference in Nanaimo, with the awards presentation taking place at this year’s gala dinner evening in June.
In general, all nominees must:
- Be active members in good standing with BCNPA
- Actively practicing as a nurse practitioner (NP) in BC
- Have exceptional character, integrity, and ethical conduct
- Be an exemplary practitioner in area of practice
- Have made an exceptional contribution to improving the health of patients in the domains of teaching, research, clinical practice, administration, or health advocacy
Note: The nominee must meet each domain specific criteria.
This year, the awards criteria have been adjusted. Two new awards will be offered: one specifically for clinical practice, and the other for non-clinical NP practice. Please click on the links for specific award criteria:
Nominate a Candidate Now!
Please complete the nomination form and follow the directions indicated to submit form and required documents: 2017-2018 BCNPA Awards Nomination Form
Note: Once you open the form, you must download it to be able to fill it out.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org