Thank you for your interest in joining BCNPA. We are in the process of amalgamating with the new association, Nurses & Nurse Practitioners of BC (NNPBC). At this point we will no longer be registering memberships at BCNPA. If you are currently a member of BCNPA you will automatically become a member of the NNPBC. Please look for regular updates on both BCNPA social media/facebook members page or https://www.facebook.com/NNPBC/ regarding further details about registration process. A new website for NNPBC will be launched in mid September. If you have specific questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The membership year will be established in early 2019. Please check back frequently for updates.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership in CAAPN (Canadian Association of Advanced Practice Nurses)
- Conference fee discounts
- Access to job postings
- Networking with NPs around the province
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Scholarship opportunity – the Beverley & John Carl Scholarship – for student members of BCNPA
- Quarterly BCNPA member newsletter
Levels of Membership
- Active: For NPs currently registered and practicing in BC.
- Student: For students enrolled in a Canadian NP program.
- Associate: For RNs or others interested in learning more about the NP role.
How to Register or Renew
- New Members: Complete the membership application, and pay online.
- Renewing Members: Log In and then select Membership Renewal tab.
- All Students: Register online. Add “Student” and the name of your university in the comment box.
Membership fees can also be mailed to: BCNPA Treasurer, 441 Garrett Street, New Westminster, BC V3L 3S3