BCNPA is the voice of BC NPs. Being a member of BCNPA demonstrates that, together, we are a voice that matters. Membership demonstrates an individual NP’s support for NP representation in BC, which is significant with employers and government.
The cost of membership is less than 75 cents/day and many health authority employers will reimburse this cost.
BCNPA is nearly 100% volunteer-run. We operate on a very tight budget to ensure NP representation and leadership at multiple stakeholder tables.
Please support this work with your membership dollars, and where feasible, your involvement.
The BCNPA membership year starts April 1st through to March 31st.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership in CAAPN (Canadian Association of Advanced Practice Nurses)
- Conference fee discounts
- Access to job postings
- Networking with NPs around the province
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Scholarship opportunity – the Beverley & John Carl Scholarship – for student members of BCNPA
- Quarterly BCNPA member newsletter
Levels of Membership
- Active: For NPs currently registered and practicing in BC.
- Student: For students enrolled in a Canadian NP program.
- Associate: For RNs or others interested in learning more about the NP role.
How to Register or Renew
- New Members: Complete the membership application, and pay online.
- Renewing Members: Log In and then select Membership Renewal tab.
- All Students: Register online. Add “Student” and the name of your university in the comment box.
Note: If purchasing a new active membership or renewing your existing active membership after October 1, please contact us at email@example.com for instructions on prorating.
Membership fees can also be mailed to:
27656 – 110th Avenue
Maple Ridge, BC